Incredibly moist fruit cake. It's a fruit cake that's incredibly easy to make, with a rich, velvety texture that's full flavoured and so moist it can be eaten plain. But no one turns away a slosh of custard! Terrific made on the day, keeps for ages, and it's just as delicious made with or without alcohol.
Classic fruit cake made with soaked unsweetened dried fruit. A festive, flavorful, and moist fruit cake to enjoy all holiday season. This fruit cake is a simpler and easier version of making a traditional fruit cake or old-fashioned fruit cake. You can cook Incredibly moist fruit cake using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Incredibly moist fruit cake
- Prepare 200 g of unsalted butter (room temperature).
- You need 200 g of dark muscovado sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 tbls of black treacle.
- It’s 200 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mixed spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of apples (grated or whizzed in a food processor).
- You need 300 g of mixed dried fruit – I used sultanas, Italian mixed peel, glacé cherry halves and chopped dates.
In this Easy fruit cake recipe we don't need any The cake is so soft and moist and the aroma of spices makes this fruit cake, more flavorful. This fruit cake recipe is one of my favorite recipes to. Super moist fruit cake recipe will help you make soft dense and moist fruit cake with lots of juicy plumpy raisins,cranberries etc. Fear not: this moist, dark cake is loaded with yummy-tasting dried fruits, not the icky, bitter candied peel and citron you remember from visiting your grandma at.
Incredibly moist fruit cake step by step
- Heat the oven to 160C (fan). Line a rectangular or round tin with parchment paper (I like using ready made cake liners) Beat all the ingredients EXCEPT the apples and mixed dried fruit together until well combined. Using a large metal spoon or a spatula, incorporate the grated apples and the mixed dried fruit of your choice until evenly combined. Place the mixture into the tin and bake for 50 mins to 1 hour until the cake is golden brown and a cake tester skewer comes out clean..
Grapefruit is a citrus fruit that is somewhat larger than an orange and has a rather pronounced tart taste. This a super moist and flavorful cake! The candied grapefruit slices add color and a punch of zest to this delightful dessert. Moist Fruit Cake – traditional English, easy, and delicious fruit cake recipe with brandy. Age this fruit cake for a few days for an even better taste!