🍰🍞Ginger Cake/pudding🍞🍰. How to make Ginger cake/pudding/bread, simple step by step instructions, from start to finish. When you crave the taste of ginger but can't find your gingerbread man cookie cutters you have no choice but to make ginger cake. Oh my goodness, this pudding is out of this world!!!
A delicious light cake with a sticky top that is even better when it is a day old. Can be eaten as a a cake or hot as a pudding with custard or ice cream. Steamed ginger milk pudding, a ginger-infused sweet custardy milk pudding is a delicious traditional Chinese dessert that is very easy to prepare and is extremely comforting, healthy and nourishing. You can cook 🍰🍞Ginger Cake/pudding🍞🍰 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍰🍞Ginger Cake/pudding🍞🍰
- You need 1 tsp of / 4g Baking powder.
- You need 170 g of / 6oz Vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 85 g of / 3oz Soft light brown sugar.
- It’s 40 g of / 1&1/2oz Treacle, light or dark.
- You need 2 tsp of / 4g Ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of / 2g Salt.
The strong aroma of ginger makes this silky milk custard so warm and appealing. If you like a spicy slice of cake, we have clever twists on the classic recipe and the perfect parkin to liven up your teatime. Add slices of juicy, ripe pear to this nutty, spicy sponge to create a delicious cross between a sticky toffee pudding and the classic ginger cake. An easy-to-make ginger cake that's sticky, sweet and subtly spiced.
🍰🍞Ginger Cake/pudding🍞🍰 instructions
- First grease and flour a 2lb / 900g loaf tin. Preheat your oven to 160°C / 320°F / Gas mark 3 To a large bowl, add the eggs, sugar, oil, treacle, and whisk until everything is amalgamated..
- Now sift in the flour, baking powder, salt, and ground ginger, and whisk until you have a smooth batter. Carefully scrape the batter into the prepared loaf tin, and give the tin a couple of taps on the bench to raise the larger air bubbles..
- Place the tin in the preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes. After the 50 minutes check the cake is done by inserting a metal skewers or cocktail stick into the centre of the cake, if it comes out clean the cake is done, if not give it a further 5 minutes..
- Place the tin on a wire rack for 15 minutes to rest before removing it from the tin. Carefully turn out the cake from the tin. Serve with custard or have it on its own. Enjoy!😊.
- #Tip If you’re using plain or all-purpose flour, add an extra 2 tsp / 8g baking powder.
A perfect tea-time treat for the colder months. See more about cake, food and yummy. This stunning ginger cake recipe from Justin Gellatly blends warming cinnamon, mixed spice and brown sugar with heavenly treacle, golden syrup and stem ginger. Everything from Kids birthday cakes to wedding cakes, incredible decorated cakes, baby shower cakes & more! Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings.