Garlic Brussels sprouts. Trim bottom of brussels sprouts, and slice each in half top to bottom. Heat oil in cast-iron pan over medium-high heat until it shimmers; put sprouts cut side down in one layer in pan. Brussels sprouts are often thought to be.
If you make them this way, I promise you that you will be a Brussels sprouts LOVER! These perfectly crispy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts are easy and quick to put together and only call for a handful of ingredients! Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts tossed with lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. You can cook Garlic Brussels sprouts using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Brussels sprouts
- It’s 1 tsp of plus 1Tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of # medium brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved.
- You need 2 oz of chorizo, diced or ground sirloin.
- Prepare 4 of large garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt, black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 C of chicken broth.
Brussel Sprouts With Garlic Recipes on Yummly Maple Roasted Brussel Sprout Quinoa Salad, Roasted Brussel Sprout And Millet Casserole, Roasted Brussel Sprout. This is a Brussels sprouts dish sure to please even the most picky eaters at the table. This browned garlic Brussels sprouts recipe caramelizes garlic and Brussels sprouts to sweet, golden perfection.
Garlic Brussels sprouts instructions
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tsp olive oil. Add the meat and cook for 3 minutes, stirring. Transfer to a plate..
- Add the remaining 1T olive oil and brussels sprouts to the pan, cut side down. Cook for 3 minutes, without stirring. Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in paprika, S&P. Add the chicken broth, cover partially and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the meat. Serve warm..
- I use bacon instead of chorizo. 8 slices for 2#. This picture is only 1#. I still used same amounts of everything for the 1# of sprouts!.
Crazy good Garlic Butter Brussels Sprouts that even the Brussels sprout haters will love! I toss my sprouts in a magical garlic butter sauce that's loaded with tons of yummy flavor right after they're. We eat brussels sprouts often as a meal on its own, because they are very filling. Combination of garlic, lemon and feta makes a perfect flavor balance. This easy Skillet Charred Brussels Sprouts recipe is seasoned with olive oil, chili, lime, and garlic.