Brown stew chicken Jamaican style. Hello my lovely love bug goooodies So you wanted me to show you How Restaurant Make Jamaican Style Brown Stew Chicken and i'm here to deliver , I do hope. Brown Stew Chicken is a classic Jamaican stew made with chicken, vegetables and a heavy amount of aromatic spices. The end result is tender chicken, flavorful and rich brown stew gravy and a wonderfully scented kitchen.
Ingredients of Brown stew chicken Jamaican style
- It’s 3 lb of Chicken Parts.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of All purpose seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of regular white distilled Vinegar.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 4 stalk of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1 of Scotch Bonnet pepper/ can use cayenne pepper.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 stalk of scallion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 large of Ripe Tomato chopped.
- You need 2 of Pimento seed / all spice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Watch me make this Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken from start to finish! Anytime I go to a Jamaican restaurant I always get either jerk chicken or brown stew chicken. However, I've only tasted a few brown stew chicken dishes that were actually full of layers of bold flavor.
Brown stew chicken Jamaican style step by step
- Rinse chicken in in finger then fresh water and pat dry the excessive water.
- Add all the dry season and spice to chicken. You can marinate or cook right away.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pot medium heat.
- Add chicken piece into the pot and fry until golden brown on both side, removing each cook chicken in a container and set aside, add remaining chicken to brown.
- After finish browning the chicken, pure the excess oil from the pot, leaving just about a teaspoon.
- Add water to the pot and deglaze, add the chicken, scallions, onion, garlic, hot peppers and tomatoes to the pot and simmer to a gravy consistency..
While we're definitely a fan of simple and quick meals, there's always a time and a place for preparing things This is especially true when your meal is something as tasty as this Jamaican-inspired chicken stew – yes, there's a lot of ingredients and time involved, but. Brown Stew Chicken – incredibly rich in flavor Jamaican classic stewed chicken that's primarily sweet and spicy. So easy to make and it comes together quickly. Great for regular weeknights or when entertaining! If you've ever wanted to make Jamaican food at home, you have to try this!