Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version). My version of: Fettuccine Alfredo with Pan Fried Chicken You may SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL for more cooking videos, recipes, and step-by-step guides. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. The fettuccine is served with butter, Parmesan and black pepper.
Toss alfredo sauce with fettuccine pasta and add half of the parmesan cheese. Classic Fettuccine Alfredo is always a family favorite. It's such a simple recipe to make, and turns out cheesy, creamy, and full of spice and flavor. You can have Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version)
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken breasts stripped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 700 ml of Carnation milk or full cream milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of pimento.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt and black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go to a restaurant. There's something really special about enjoying a plate full dreamy. The "Alfredo" in fettuccine Alfredo is Alfredo di Lelio who operated a restaurant in Rome. Legend has it that he fancied up a basic pasta with butter-and-cheese to Just made your creamy version of fettuccine Alfredo for dinner tonight , to accompany broccoli stuffed chicken breasts.
Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) step by step
- Season chicken to your liking, cut it in strip, add oil to a pan, cook chicken, add mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Boil Fettuccine pasta, add oil in the pot so pasta won't stick together.
- In a separate pan. Add butter first then milk, cream cheese, and grated cheese of your choice. Cook on low heat until smooth. Add 1 pimento paper , dried oregano, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. As well as onion and garlic powder. 1 Maggie cube or a pinch of all purpose seasoning.
- Put chicken in the Alfredo sauce..
- Pour cheese over the Fettuccine.
Alfredo Chicken Recipes Poultry Main Dish. Chef John's version of chicken fettuccine alfredo is lightened by substituting some of the heavy cream with chicken broth. However, I can't reconcile the calories and fat with my current dietary requirements of a low fat diet, so I will not make it again. My family loved it and told me it tasted great! Fettuccine Alfredo is probably one of the easiest and inexpensive things to make and it always taste so much better when you make it yourself, that way you can control the quality of ingredients and the quantity of salt.