Egg avocado and olive salad. Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here! just avocados, eggs, herbs, lemon juice, and salt. Avocado Egg Salad is an easy & healthy low carb twist on the classic recipe. Creamy, delicious & the perfect lunch or snack using leftover hard boiled eggs.
You can serve this as a wrap, on whole-grain toast or in a lettuce cup. And nothing fits the bill quite like this Egg and Olive Salad. Since I have such a hot, passionate love Tips for how to make egg salad with olives. You can cook Egg avocado and olive salad using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg avocado and olive salad
- Prepare of salad.
- It’s 1 large of haas avocado.
- It’s 7 large of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of ripened black olives.
- It’s 1/3 cup of green olives with pimentos.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped pepperoni.
- It’s of dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper, fresh.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need of garnish.
- It’s 8 medium of pepperoncini.
- Prepare of splash.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
Be sure to chill your eggs in ice water right after you've boiled. This super flavorful Avocado Egg Salad is made with super simple ingredients. So all you have to do for this Avocado Egg Salad is boil some eggs, roast some asparagus, find a fairly ripe but not mushy avocado, cut up everything into bite sized pieces, add dill, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper. Spice up the usual egg salad with the addition of avocado.
Egg avocado and olive salad step by step
- In a pot add eggs. Cover with water. Bring to boil. Boil for 10 minutes. Cool and peel eggs, running water over them..
- Dice the avocado and coat with lemon juice. Remove excess lemon juice..
- Slice the olives. Slice the eggs. Add the salad ingredients together..
- Mix the salt, pepper, paprika, parsley, mayonnaise, mustard, and onion powder.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the salad. Stir very well. Add red wine vinegar and mix. serve, garnish with pepperoncini. I hope you enjoy!.
Avocado makes a delicious and nutritious addition to egg salad and thanks to its naturally creamy. If you haven't tried avocado egg salad then it's time you enjoy egg salad in a whole new way. Chop the eggs, cube the avocado, flake the tuna and combine in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste, and an optional drizzle of high quality extra virgin olive oil. A favorite addition of mine to this tuna salad with avocado is a handful of alfalfa sprouts.