Kuisines Buffalo Chicken Salsa. Combine the chicken, ranch dressing, buffalo wing sauce, celery, green onions, salt and pepper in a bowl. Buffalo chicken dip & fresh diced mango salsa! These will turn into your favorite & go to dips!
Frozen chicken breast strips make quick work of this new taco twist. Meanwhile, microwave chicken as directed on package. How to make buffalo chicken salsa dip jars. You can have Kuisines Buffalo Chicken Salsa using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kuisines Buffalo Chicken Salsa
- It’s of salsa.
- It’s 2 lb of sliced chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 oz of sliced pimientos.
- It’s 16 oz of buffalo wing sauce.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 cup of fresh lemon juice or lime juice.
These snack jars are relatively straightforward to make. Salsa – Use your fave brand of store bought salsa. Keyword: buffalo chicken, mason jar, salsa dip. Pizza, won-ton cups, spaghetti squash, wings, dips, stuffed peppers, bananas… anything!
Kuisines Buffalo Chicken Salsa step by step
- Grab cutting board place slice chicken breast on it.
- Slice chicken breast in strips turn counterclockwise and dice.
- Place diced chicken breast in bowl rinse cilantro dices and place in bowl.
- Add pimento peppers.
- Add salt and lemon juice mix together with rubber spactula add buffalo sauce until mixture is completely covered add more according to serving amount.
- Place mixture in fridge for 30 minutes until ready to serve.
- Serve in scoop chips or on crackers with cream cheese.
Today I get to add another buffalo chicken dish to our arsenal that won't result in a purchase of new stretchy pants for yours truly. It also won't result in me doing any actual cooking. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe, Blue Cheese Stuffed Meatballs. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are one of our very favorite party appetizers. These Mini Buffalo Chicken Salsa Dip Jars are the perfect grab & go snack – refried black beans, guacamole, sour cream, salsa & buffalo chicken for the win!.