Spinach Dip. This hot spinach dip is a blend of cooked spinach, three types of cheese and seasonings, all baked together to melted cheesy perfection. A flavorful spinach dip with water chestnuts fills a tasty bread bowl. Best Spinach & Cream Cheese Dip in a Bread Bowl Recipe.
This cold spinach dip recipe is naturally gluten-free, low carb and keto making it a favorite easy dip recipe among many. Healthy Spinach Dip Recipe with Greek yogurt, twice more spinach and four times less mayo for same creamy flavourful spinach dip that always steals the show. Hot and cheesy spinach dip, grab some chips, toasts or crudites and dig in! You can have Spinach Dip using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Dip
- Prepare 8 oz of package of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 5 oz of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/4 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of diced pimento.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
Perfect for parties or gatherings, you can double or triple the recipe as needed. You can't get much more classically crowd-pleasing than that. Because there are only five ingredients in this dip, each one must pull its weight in flavor and contribute to a rich, creamy texture. Entertain with Alton Brown's Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, a classic recipe with a touch of heat, from Good Eats on Food Network.
Spinach Dip step by step
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and heat for 10-15 minutes..
- Combine cream cheese and whipping cream in medium pot and heat over low heat, mixing until melted..
- Serve with raw veggies, chips, crackers, or bread pieces. Enjoy!.
Whether you're vegan or not, this spinach dip is just as addictive as the real thing, minus all the I'd be a liar and you'd never believe a thing I said if I told you that this vegan spinach dip tastes exactly. This Is The BEST Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, And The Ultimate Dip For Any Get Together! Filled With Spinach, Artichoke Hearts, Cheese, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese. This spicy spinach artichoke dip is hot, creamy, spicy, and you get some veggies in too! Don't be alarmed if you see someone licking the bottom of the bowl.