Corn beef and brussels sprouts. Slow-cooking the corned beef brisket ensures it becomes fork-tender and juicy. Get the recipe for Ale-Braised Corned Beef and Brussels Sprouts. If you have leftover corned beef, this corned beef hash recipe is the perfect way to use it!
Add the sliced Brussels sprouts into the saute pan and increase the heat to medium-high. Mix the Brussles sprouts and scrape them to the sides of the pan. Add sliced Brussels sprouts, corn kernels, shallot, salt, and pepper. You can have Corn beef and brussels sprouts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn beef and brussels sprouts
- It’s 1 of slab of corn beef With corn beef juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of whole Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Peppercorns.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Anise Seats.
- You need of Full pot of water.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/4-1 teaspoon of Chili pepper flakes.
- It’s to taste of Mustard.
Add roasted Brussels sprouts, crumbled bacon, and red bell pepper to the skillet. Drizzle in balsamic vinegar and toss to combine. I used a fresh bag of washed and trimmed brussels sprouts that can be microwaved right in the bag. Remove from the heat and mix the brussels sprouts and ground beef together.
Corn beef and brussels sprouts instructions
- Boil corn beef with seasoning for 50 minutes remove and cut into small pieces. Cut brussels sprouts carrots and potatoes any size you prefer, One at a time in the microwave with water for 10 minutes then cool down in an ice bath. Strain broth removing fat from corn beef. I add more seasoning Then bring back to boil add vegetables and boil for five minutes reduce to simmer add corn beef back into it. Served with Mustard.
Drizzle the sweet chili sauce over the top and stir until evenly coated. Pour soy sauce mixture over Brussels sprouts, and bring mixture to a boil. Crock Pot Corned Beef and Brussel Sprouts with Guiness. I had planned on posting my corned beef recipe sooner but this weekend was pretty much a wash for me. I came up with a game plan for Jackson.