Chicken Menudo. Healthy Chicken menudo is a variation of the pork menudo, except that has way less fat and there are also no livers added. This low-fat and low sodium dish is a good way to start that healthy lifestyle. Try this Filipino Chicken Menudo for dinner tonight!
Hope you guys like my recipe. Please subscribe for more cooking videos. Chicken menudo tomato based dish and a variation of pork menudo and resembles chicken Chicken is also healthier compared to pork. You can have Chicken Menudo using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Menudo
- You need 1 kg of chicken (with bones better).
- You need 5 pcs of calamansi for marinating chicken.
- You need 2 bags of quick n easy menudo sauce.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized potatoes cubed.
- You need 1 of medium sized carrot cubed.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 2 pcs of cubed bell pepper.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
In cooking this chicken menudo, if you don't like to. Yes, it is possible to make menudo with chicken fillets. The trick is to choose a sausage that is highly seasoned (and spicy!) so that the chicken meat and sauce benefit from them. This tomato-based dish is a variation on the popular Filipino dish, pork salt, to taste.
Chicken Menudo instructions
- Marinate the chicken on calamansi for not less than 30mins..
- Saute onion and garlic until soft..
- Fry chicken on pan until it turns brown..
- Pour contents of menudo sauce and chicken broth and cook for about 15 minutes or until chicken is tender..
- Add potato and carrots. Cook for about 10mins..
- Add bell pepper, salt and pepper to taste..
- Cook for about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Serve & enjoy..
In a medium saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and. Chicken Menudo is a popular Filipino chicken dish. Chicken Menudo is a variation of traditional Filipino menudo made with chicken, potatoes, carrots, bell peppers in a thick tomato-based sauce. No parties will ever be complete without menudo but have you ever tried Chicken Menudo. Filipino Style Recipe: chicken menudo is another mouth-watering tomato-based dish.