Pioneer Woman’s Pecan Pie. The Pioneer Woman shows you how with her delicious pecan pie recipe. Serve it at all your holiday gatherings. Every item on this page was chosen by The Pioneer Woman team.
The pie's namesake nuts are chopped, a departure from many recipes where the pecan. Also known as "the pie that'll make you cry." because it's so good! My take on The Pioneer Woman's pecan pie recipe is, without a doubt, the best pecan pie I've ever made. You can cook Pioneer Woman’s Pecan Pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pioneer Woman’s Pecan Pie
- It’s 1 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Corn Syrup.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1/3 cup of Melted Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Pecans.
I read about Ree's pecan pie on her blog and I even watched her make it on TV, so when my family asked me to bring pecan pie to our Thanksgiving dinner I knew worlds had collided, the. The Pioneer Woman Pioneer Woman Pecan Pie Pioneer Woman Recipes Restaurant Style Salsa Restaurant Restaurant Squash Puree Homemade Pumpkin Puree Creamy Mashed Potatoes Herbed Potatoes. Pioneer Woman's Pecan Pie. by Ree I decided to make Pioneer Woman's pecan pie.
Pioneer Woman’s Pecan Pie step by step
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, salt, corn syrup, butter, eggs, and vanilla together in a bowl..
- Pour chopped pecans in the bottom of the unbaked pie shell..
- Pour syrup mixture over the top. Cover top and crust lightly/gently with foil. Bake pie at 350º for 30 minutes. Remove foil, then continue baking for 20 minutes, being careful not to burn the crust or pecans..
- Note: PIE SHOULD NOT BE OVERLY JIGGLY WHEN YOU REMOVE IT FROM THE OVEN. If it shakes a lot, cover with foil and bake for an additional 20 minute or until set. Required baking time seems to vary widely with this recipe. Sometimes it takes 50 minutes; sometimes it takes 75!.
She calls it "the pie that will make you cry," so I couldn't resist giving it a try! The Pioneer Woman uses three sugars: white corn syrup (Karo), brown sugar, and white sugar. She emphasizes that chopped pecans make a better pecan pie, and I. Visit Food Network's The Pioneer Woman headquarters for more recipe inspiration, plus insider photos and top videos. This is the pecan pie I make year after year, and I sometimes call it "The Pie That'll Make You Cry" because it's just soooooo darn good.