Turkey 🦃 Spinach Casserole 🥘. Today, I am sharing one of our favorite recipes! This is special to me because I created this recipe and it is VERY tasty! Turkey-Spinach Casserole Turkey-Spinach Casserole Turkey-Spinach Casserole.
Or try this spinach casserole with leftover or rotisserie chicken any time of year. Turkey-Spinach Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Healthy egg casserole with lean turkey, spinach and crumbled feta cheese. You can cook Turkey 🦃 Spinach Casserole 🥘 using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey 🦃 Spinach Casserole 🥘
- Prepare 1 of large pack ground turkey.
- It’s of Olive oil (enough to coat pan).
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 of soup cans milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of minute rice.
- Prepare 1 of large pack fresh baby spinach.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Olive oil cooking spray.
In saucepan, mix spinach, half of the soup,. separating spinach with a fork. Try this tasty turkey, quinoa, and spinach casserole. So, we've been on a bit of a spinach kick lately. Personally, I love spinach and Squeaker seems to be following in my footsteps.
Turkey 🦃 Spinach Casserole 🥘 instructions
- In a large pot heat olive oil…….
- Sauté ground turkey in olive oil until browned, then add onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes………
- Next add : cream of mushroom soup, milk and minute rice, mix all well………
- Now on low heat add your fresh baby spinach, salt, black pepper and stir well……..
- Pour mixture into a baking pan that has been coated with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Place shredded Parmesan cheese all over casserole……..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes…….
- Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned on top……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Kyle, while he did not grow up liking spinach, has taken a liking to it as an adult. Leftover turkey begs to be made into a creamy casserole. Ours is made with whole wheat pasta, a light, lemony sauce and extra vegetables. This is an ideal dish to make ahead. Spinach is filled with vitamins and minerals and is one superfood that you should incorporate into your diet on a daily basis.