Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf. An easy turkey meatloaf recipe and the secret for how to make the best moist and flavorful meatloaf. We set out to create the best turkey meatloaf recipe, and here it is! This turkey meatloaf is full of flavor, moist in the middle, and has become a reader favorite!
Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious. You can cook Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced yellow onion.
- You need 1 of zucchini shredded (be sure to squeeze out excess water).
- You need 1 of celery stalk finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of carrots, finely sliced.
- You need 1 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
Serve it with garlic mashed potatoes or loaded cauliflower mash and a vegetable on the side and dinner is done! This healthy meatloaf recipe uses ground turkey–which has a higher percentage of healthy unsaturated fat compared to ground beef–and it's loaded with colorful vegetables. You'll also love this recipe because it makes two loaves. That means you can eat one the night you bake it and save the.
Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat loaf-sized baking pan/dish with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and sauté onion 3-5 minutes..
- Add in carrots, celery and bell pepper, and cook an additional 3-5 minutes..
- Add in zucchini, mushroom and garlic for another 3 minutes..
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, oats, parsley, eggs, tomato paste, paprika, salt and pepper. Fold in veggies..
- Place into pan in a loaf shape..
- Bake until brown 1 hour or so..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes..
- Cut into 8 slices (2 slices = 1 serving)..
I've never liked the smuggling zucchini into brownies idea (but I am definitely up for a good loaf of zucchini bread), but I definitely know that burgers and. The only substitution is I used BBQ sauce instead of This recipe is not dry!! I didn't have the regular ritz crackers on hand but rather the vegetable ritz crackers and it turned out phenomenal. This Turkey Vegetable Meatloaf is also perfect for leftovers the next day. We ended up having it again for dinner, but another delicious way to have it is on a sandwich.