Stuffed Taco Shells. Cheesy Taco Stuffed Shells made with jumbo pasta shells, salsa, cheese and taco meat are the perfect EASY weeknight meal that you can prepare ahead of time too! Taco Stuffed Shells. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Take stuffed shells in a new direction with beef, beens, and enchilada sauce.
I was very tired today and really wanted to come home and take a nap. Instead, I ended up cooking and made three … Taco Stuffed Shells Recipe. Here something interesting for you taco lovers. You can cook Stuffed Taco Shells using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Taco Shells
- You need 1 of large pack ground turkey (3 lbs.).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilis (10 ounce).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 box of jumbo shells (12 ounce).
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Instead of regular Italian stuffed shells last night I made Taco stuffed shells! Yes, you read that right: taco-stuffed pasta shells! You no longer have to choose between Italian or Mexican food for dinner—this dish has. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with a taco inspired mixture of beef, corn, black The basic idea of the taco stuffed shells is that large pasta shells are stuffed with the flavours of tacos and then covered.
Stuffed Taco Shells instructions
- In a large pot coat bottom of pan with olive oil, heat on low heat……
- Brown ground turkey in olive oil until almost browned, drain any excess liquid from ground turkey…….
- Add to ground turkey your chopped onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Next add in your black pepper, ground cumin, taco seasoning and both cans of diced tomatoes, bring to a boil, then add in your water, continue to boil for several more minutes……continue to cook for about 20 minutes, then remove from heat…….
- Meanwhile boil your jumbo shells in a large pot until al dente, remember to add salt to your boiling water 💧!!!!.
- Drain shells well…….
- In a large baking pan spread about a few tablespoons of turkey meat mixture onto bottom of pan……..
- Carefully spoon turkey mixture into each jumbo shell, then place shells onto meat sauce in baking pan, repeat until all shells are filled with turkey meat…….place any remaining turkey meat mixture over shells……..
- Add your shredded cheddar cheese over shells…….
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Taco stuffed Shells: pasta shells get a south of the border makeover when filled with taco ingredients and smothered in cheese! Taco and Mexican food lovers will go crazy for these! How to make taco inspired stuffed shells with ground beef, corn and cheese. Jump to the Easy Taco Stuffed Shells Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. Taco Stuffed Shells Recipe (Easy Dinner Idea For The Family).