Turkey Lettuce Wrap. Turkey taco lettuce wraps are my go-to recipe when I want to eat something easy, delicious and light, and of course, healthy and low-carb! I forgo the taco shells and use lettuce leaves instead. Learn how to wrap a lettuce wrap with this low carb, keto friendly lettuce wrap recipe featuring Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo.
How to Make Healthy Turkey & Cucumber Lettuce Wrap. Top a lettuce leaf with a slice of turkey, cucumber, hummus and paprika, then, as if it were a sandwich, wrap it up with another piece of lettuce. Lettuce wraps or lettuce cups are a wonderful way to enjoy a healthy Asian meal that's loaded with fresh flavors and textures. You can have Turkey Lettuce Wrap using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Lettuce Wrap
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need of Small diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tbs of ginger.
- It’s 1 can of water chestnuts diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Healthy turkey lettuce wraps are the perfect example of eating a salad in. Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps = New Favorite Mexican Food! Thai turkey lettuce wraps are made with ground turkey cooked in a delicious Thai peanut curry sauce and served in crunchy romaine lettuce leaves. Turkey Lettuce Wrap Tacos are a perfect Low-Carb dinner; you can serve the tacos with a purchased Pico de Gallo or Guacamole to make it easier!
Turkey Lettuce Wrap step by step
- Heat olive oil in pan and fry ground turkey until brown. Drain any fat..
- Stir in onion, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger and cook until onion is translucent..
- Stir in diced water chestnuts and continue us to cook until we’ll combined. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Serve on lettuce wraps of your choice..
Find turkey lettuce wraps stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. These Asian-inspired Turkey Lettuce Wraps are ultra fresh, flavorful, and fast. Make these to celebrate the Chinese New Year before it ends! If you didn't already know, I have an ongoing relationship with. Make them chicken lettuce wraps, turkey lettuce wraps, or pork lettuce wraps, and they're all delicious.