Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole. This cheesy keto casserole recipe has a spaghetti squash base, then a layer of cheese, a layer of sour cream, a layer of chili, and then more I like mine sprinkled with cilantro, but that's completely optional. You can also serve this keto cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole alongside some. This Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Casserole is loaded with cheese, fresh sage, and roasted red peppers.
Deliciously cheesy spaghetti squash casserole makes a wonderful side dish and is substantial enough to serve as a meatless main course. The first time I microwaved it, then raked a fork back and forth and saw the beautiful pasta-like strands, I was hooked. This Spaghetti Squash Casserole channels all the flavor of our favorite lasagna recipe with a healthy low-carb twist! You can have Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole
- It’s 3 of # raw spaghetti squash or 2# cooked.
- You need 1 of # ground Turkey.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 T of chipotle peppers in adobo, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced (or 2 tsp powder).
- It’s 1 T of fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- You need 1 of medium tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 C of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 C of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 T of lime juice (1/2 lime).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of queso fresco cheese, grated.
- Prepare of Prepared squash (I used).
This gluten-free recipe can be served as a side dish or a main entree for dinner. Healthy, Delicious Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Casserole! Please click the thumbs up for more Weight Watchers Freestyle Recipes! This vegan spaghetti squash casserole with broccoli is a nutritious and delicious vegan spin on cheesy spaghetti and will leave you feeling full of energy!
Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut open raw squash lengthwise, steam or roast for an hour. When ready, remove 3C of strands with a fork, set aside. You can use the shell for serving if desired..
- In a medium nonstick pan, brown the turkey for 5 minutes. Drain and return to the pan. Add the chipotle peppers, cumin,tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, S&P, garlic, oregano and broth. Mix all together and stir well; cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 12-15 minutes..
- Sprinkle the spaghetti strands with S&P and place in a 9×13 casserole dish or the emptied shells..
- Pour the turkey chili mixture over the spaghetti. Spoon the yogurt over the chili and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Bake for 30 minutes uncovered, or until heated through..
I've made a lot of progress this week in my goal to cook with at least one new ingredient each week. This cheesy pasta is the ultimate pantry meal. Keep a can of chili on hand and a box of Hamburger Helper® chili cheese for a meal that's ready in a flash! Broccoli, mushrooms, "spaghetti" and cheesy goodness, baked in a casserole with a pecan parmesan crust makes the perfect broccoli spaghetti squash casserole. The cheese sauce is just a simple blend of coconut milk yogurt, nutritional yeast, miso, and a couple of spices, and is probably the best.