Mexican street corn pasta. This Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad is one of my all time favorite meals (salads?) to hit the blog. Primarily because corn is my favorite Controlling the spice in this Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad. If you are worried about the spice, just leave out the jalapeños, paprika, and half.
Mexican street corn (Elotes) is grilled corn on the cob, covered in a creamy chili lime dressing and cotija cheese. This pasta salad is a deconstructed version of traditional Mexican street corn, with a few tricks to get that smoky, grilled flavor without having to actually grill anything! Delicious vegetarian Street Corn Pasta Salad with sweet corn, red bell pepper, avocado, creamy goat cheese and a super addicting cilantro pesto. You can cook Mexican street corn pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican street corn pasta
- Prepare 4 of cobs of corn grilled and cut (or one can of corn).
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta cooked and drained.
- You need 1 cup of pasta water (for sauce).
- It’s 1 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- It’s 1 can of a cooked veggies (optional- I used green beans).
- You need of Grilled chicken or ground turkey cooked (optional).
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 handfuls of Queso fresco crumbled.
- It’s of Sprinkle of pepper flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
This easy corn pasta salad recipe is not only delicious but is also a great way to use up your summer corn. Street corn just became a potluck favorite in this simple pasta salad. How to make Mexican street corn pasta salad. Cook your pasta al dente; rinse with cool water and drain well.
Mexican street corn pasta step by step
- Boil pasta and set aside. Grill corn and cut up..
- Add heavy cream and some pasta water to pan. Heat through and added the 2 cheeses, veggies, pasta, and seasoning..
- Add chicken and anything else you would want..
Once everything is ready, toss together. Here's our take on Mexican street corn pasta salad…. This street corn pasta salad has everything you could want: sweetness from the corn, saltiness from the bacon, creaminess from the dressing, brightness from the lime juice and spiciness from the jalapeño, chili and cayenne pepper. This Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad is loaded with flavor, made with roasted corn, jalapeno, peppers, and then tossed in a deliciously creamy and irresistible sauce. Mexican Street Corn Salad – all of the flavors I love from Mexican street corn tucked inside a simple pasta salad!