Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta. Delicious turkey meatloaf filled with shredded zucchini and feta cheese. This is the perfect recipe to use up the last of summer's zucchini. Move over zucchini bread because this meatloaf recipe is my new favorite way to use up shredded zucchini.
The only thíng that takes some effort ís shreddíng the zucchíní but you can always do that ahead of tíme. Greek Turkey Zucchini Meatloaf is a flavorful spin on the classic comfort food. Made with ground turkey, oats (use certified gluten free if necessary), stuffed with feta cheese and juicy from all the shredded zucchini – this healthy main dish will definitely become a new staple in your dinner rotation. You can have Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond milk or skim.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of feta cheese.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini, water squeezed out.
- It’s 1 cup of marinara sauce, divided.
This is the best meatloaf recipe ever!!! I don't care for meatloaf that much and neither does my daughter – so I created this one night and we were blown away on how amazing it was!!!! Turkey and zucchini meatloaf. by: Sandra. Put the mixture in a loaf pan and leveled the top with a spoon.
Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm..
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara..
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined..
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf..
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top..
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees..
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower..
Add the rest of ketchup on top of it and spread it. This was VERY simple to throw together – the 'hardest' part was grating the zucchini. 🙂 I mixed up all of the ingredients in a gallon size ziplock because I *hate* touching ground meat when I don't have to. Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta. Italian Turkey, Potato, and Zucchini Meatloaf Recipe. In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, mashed potatoes, onion, garlic, zucchini, breadcrumbs, parsley, egg, soy sauce, oregano, pepper and red pepper flakes.