Quick and Easy Turkey 🦃 Noodle 🍜 Casserole 🥘. Learn how to make a Turkey Noodle Casserole Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Special! Or leftover turkey and noodles for a Turkey Noodle casserole with this Chicken or Turkey Noodle recipe.
Countless versions of turkey noodle casserole abound in Southern community cookbooks and recipe boxes, but I think this one is the very best. It's comfort food at it's finest. If you are looking for something delicious for your turkey leftovers, yet simple and easy to throw together, this is your recipe. You can have Quick and Easy Turkey 🦃 Noodle 🍜 Casserole 🥘 using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Turkey 🦃 Noodle 🍜 Casserole 🥘
- It’s 1 of large pack ground turkey (3 lbs.).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 2 cans (10.5 ounce) of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can (4 ounce) of mushroom stem and pieces, drained.
- Prepare 1 package (12 ounce) of egg noodles.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
- You need 2 cups of shredded triple cheddar cheese.
Turkey noodle casserole with egg noodles, leftover turkey, shallots, celery, and a white sauce with Gruyere, mustard, and tarragon. Every year we start our Thanksgiving planning with the best of intentions. Casserole Turkey Noodle Soup Turkey Noodle Soup Turkey Paprika Turkey Pot Pie Turkey Salad Sandwich with Sea Salt Vinaigrette Turkey Stock Turkey Tetrazzini Turkey Tetrazzini See more "Leftovers". Try this Easy Turkey Noodle Casserole recipe, or contribute your own.
Quick and Easy Turkey 🦃 Noodle 🍜 Casserole 🥘 step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large pot……
- Sauté your onion and green pepper until veggies are tender……
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several minutes more……..
- Next add your ground turkey, black pepper, Goya adobo and chili powder, sauté until ground turkey is browned……Drain any excess fat………
- Now add your condensed tomato soups and your mushroom stem and pieces, heat for several more minutes……keep on low heat while stirring occasionally……..
- Meanwhile heat some water for your egg noodles, don’t forget to salt your water!……..
- Drain egg noodles and add cooked noodles to ground turkey mixture……..Mix thoroughly and remove from heat……Now add your heavy cream and stir until noodles and ground turkey are evenly coated……..
- Transfer ground turkey/ egg noodle mixture to a large baking pan that has been coated with butter cooking spray………
- Sprinkle your shredded triple cheddar cheese all over turkey mixture……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 – 25 minutes, uncovered, or until heated through and cheese has melted fully…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Stir in the noodles, peas, red pepper and turkey. I undercooked the noodles slightly and after I mixed all the ingredients together I poured it into a greased casserole dish. Our most trusted Easy Turkey Casserole Noodles recipes. Turkey Noodle Poblano Soup. turkey soupnoodle souppoblano soupleftover turkey soupfa. Stir in the noodles, peas, red pepper and turkey.