Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders. Burgers don't always need to be a splurge! Try these flavorful cheese-stuffed turkey sliders for a guilt-free way to get your burger fix. MORE+ LESS Cheesy Turkey Sliders: these melted turkey and havarti sliders are covered in a buttery sauce and served warm out of the oven for the ultimate game day treat!
The Gorgonzola cheese is stuffed inside the patty and flavored with Buffalo sauce for a new twist on a classic flavor. These sliders are stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese, a classic pairing for wing sauce, which is mixed directly into the ground meat. Looking for an easy Thanksgiving leftovers recipe? You can have Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders
- Prepare of The patties:.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- You need 3 tsp of mixed herb seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dried chives.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (we used Monterey Jack).
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of The sliders:.
- You need 4 of small ciabattas.
- You need To taste of lettuce.
- You need To taste of tomato.
- You need To taste of red onion.
- It’s To taste of avocado.
- You need To taste of pickles.
- It’s To taste of ketchup.
- You need To taste of mustard (Dijon works best).
- It’s To taste of mayonnaise.
This Turkey Sliders with Stuffing Biscuits Recipe from GoodHousekeeping.com is the best. Add turkey patties and dollops of mayo and cranberry preserves. Loaded with white turkey meat, cranberry sauce and cheese. Ooey gooey cheese and delicious smoked turkey make a wonderful combination. cheese stuffed-turkey-sliders nutrition facts and nutritional information.
Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders instructions
- In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey with the other patty ingredients (except for the egg and the cheese) and knead. This is probably the most fun part of the process! Once you have a uniform mix, add the egg and keep on kneading. Still more fun!.
- Take 1/4 of the mixture and extend it on the palm of your hand. Place 1/4 of the cheese in the center and fold everything up to a ball, keeping the cheese sealed inside. Carefully form the ball into a patty roughly the shape of your ciabattas. Repeat for the other three patties..
- Heat up a griddle over medium-high heat and grill the patties (approx. 5 minutes per side). If you have any leftover cheese, you can place it on top of the patties after flipping..
- Assemble the sliders: spread mayo and mustard on both halves of the ciabatta, layer lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, pickles, and patty. Top it off with a dash of ketchup. (actually, this is just how we made them, you can assemble your sliders to your heart's desire) Enjoy!.
These quick and easy Hawaiian turkey and cheese sliders are the best for feeding a crowd! Hawaiian roll turkey sliders are our go to recipe for party food! They come together quickly and are great hot or cold! Today I am having turkey and cheese sliders with pickles and onions and garlic aioli on pretzel style buns and I am having a chicken and sausage soup with. A twist on classic sliders, these stuffed biscuits are filled with turkey, bacon and Swiss cheese for a perfect appetizer at your next gathering, or a fun meal for the whole family.