Crock pot stuffed peppers. Stuff peppers with beef mixture and place them in Crock-Pot, open side up. When peppers are tender, top peppers with remaining cheese and cover. Garnish with cilantro and sour cream and serve.
These easy Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers take only a few minutes of prep. These Crockpot Stuffed Peppers are loaded with spicy pork sausage, rice and tomatoes. It's the perfect easy and hearty meal for any day of the week! You can have Crock pot stuffed peppers using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot stuffed peppers
- Prepare 4 of large green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 C of canned red beans.
- It’s 1/2 C of quinoa.
- It’s 8 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 2 T of taco seasoning.
Arrange stuffed bell peppers in the crock pot. Place the reserved tops back onto each bell pepper. Pour water around the base of the peppers. Crockpot stuffed peppers stuffed with Mexican style seasoned ground beef, rice, black beans and queso blanco, then cooked in a slow cooker.
Crock pot stuffed peppers instructions
- Dice cheese into small pieces.
- Cut tops off and remove seeds and ribs from peppers.
- Combine everything but the peppers.
- Pack filling into peppers.
- Pour a small amount of water into crock pot.
- Stand filled peppers up in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
I've made all sorts of stuffed peppers – See our Stuffed Pepper Recipes – but the crock pot will allow you a bit more freedom throughout the day, so. crock pot: stuffed peppers. Collection by Lori Reimer. · If you love stuffed green peppers then you need to try this recipe for Crockpot Stuffed Green Peppers! Need an easy crock pot recipe? Try this delicious Crock pot Stuffed Peppers recipe that is better than the traditional stuffed peppers recipe. Easy to prep ahead (you can even freeze.