Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry. Homemade oven-baked Thai turkey meatballs are flavored with ginger, scallions, and a ginger marinade. A vibrant, healthy dinner with minimal effort! The coconut red curry sauce is so perfectly spiced that it's impossible to leave the dinner table with any ounce of it left on the plate.
Tender and juicy turkey meatballs full of curry, spice and everything nice! And start on the super easy sauce. Place coconut oil, onion, garlic and ginger into a pan and cook over medium heat. You can have Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry
- You need of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- You need 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- It’s 100 gr of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- It’s 150 ml of water.
- You need 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- It’s of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Curry spiced ground turkey meatballs smothered in a delicious creamy red curry coconut sauce. These Thai Turkey Meatballs are no exception! One of the main ingredients used in Thai cooking is coconut milk, which we all know is a great way to get some dairy-free, healthy, fatty. Juicy meatballs packed with lucious thai coconut flavor.
Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry step by step
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
This recipe was a bored Sunday afternoon's entertainment. I love to create new & different dishes. Uses large spoon to combine, then use hands as needed. Serve Thai Red Curry Turkey Meatballs with zuchhini noodles, sweet potato noodles spaghetti. This recipe for Thai Turkey Meatballs with Coconut Lemongrass Sauce, created by chef and friend, MaryAnn Delaney instantly transports me to sunny Thailand with its fragrant aromas and fresh ingredients.