Taco Salad. A taco salad is a Tex-Mex dish that combines ingredients used in Tex-Mex tacos. The salad is served with a fried flour tortilla shell stuffed with shredded iceberg lettuce and topped with diced tomatoes, shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, guacamole. This Taco Salad is quick, flavorful, hearty, a total breeze to make and it's a dinner everyone can agree on both young and old alike!
Taco salad is an easy, healthy salad recipe perfect for summer! It's loaded with crisp vegetables, seasoned ground beef, and taco classics such as homemade. Put a twist on conventional taco salad recipe with this quick version using French dressing. You can cook Taco Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef or ground turkey.
- It’s 2 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3 of romaine lettuce hearts.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives.
- You need 1/2 lb of colby jack cheese – Shredded.
- Prepare 1 pint of cherry tomatoes – halved.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s of Avocado.
- It’s of Doritos.
- You need of Catalina Dressing.
This Taco Salad recipe is everyone's' favorite ground beef (or turkey!) tacos in salad form. It's bursting with bold, satisfying Tex-Mex flavors and layers of fresh, creamy, crunchy textures. How to make the ULTIMATE Taco Salad! Like all salad recipes, this one is great to play with.
Taco Salad instructions
- Cook meat in a large pan. Once fully cooked add in taco season. Follow instructions on the taco seasoning when preparing..
- Cut up remaining salad ingredients and add into a large mixing bowl. Mix in taco meat..
- Add topping to individual salads to have the freshest salad..
Swap in the veggies you have on hand or adjust the toppings to make something you really love. This Taco Salad recipe is made with ground beef, chopped lettuce and all your favorite toppings, including nacho-flavored Doritos tortilla chips! This Taco Salad recipe is the absolute best! What makes this taco salad so darn good is that it holds up to even the most elaborate restaurant So here's the very best dressing you can make for taco salad: a mixture of sour cream, salsa, lime juice. Taco Salad With DoritosDancing Through the Rain.