Goat cheese turkey lasagna. Turkey Lasagna – Best F'ing Lasagna you'll ever taste! I promised you this recipe for Turkey Goat Cheese Lasagna, and your wait is over! This is the dinner everyone in my house requests for their birthday.
Enter: this beautifully cheesy ground turkey recipe. It's got everything you love about a traditional lasagna, only you'll feel a little better after destroying a Stir in tomato paste, then add ground turkey. Use the un-aged soft goat cheese, for example Chavroux. You can cook Goat cheese turkey lasagna using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Goat cheese turkey lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey 85 / 15.
- It’s 2 (24 oz) of jars rao's homemade marinara sauce.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste I use Italian style.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of dried basil.
- You need 3 (4 oz) of containers of goat cheese crumbles.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of container of whipped cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of course sea salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 12 of no boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 18 slices of sargento mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese for topping.
- You need of About 2 teaspoons dried parsley for topping.
Arrange half the lasagna noodles in the pan. Cover with half the goat cheese. This simple eggplant lasagna dish uses only three ingredients: eggplant, goat cheese, and pasta sauce. It is easy to assemble and easy to eat.
Goat cheese turkey lasagna instructions
- In a large skillet on medium high heat cook and mince up ground turkey till done then drain. Return back to skillet and stir in garlic, basil, sugar, tomato paste and both jars of sauce and heat up till bubbling then reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix goat cheese, whipped cream cheese, egg, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, milk and parsley together.
- Lightly spray a 10×13 ×3 inch baking dish with cooking oil I use olive oil.
- Spread about 1 1/2 cups meat sauce in bottom.
- Lay 4 noodles in bottom side by side.
- Cover noodles with about 1 cup of the goat cheese mixture.
- Add 6 cheese slices in rows.
- Then 1 1/2 cups meat sauce repeat layers two more times ending with meat sauce.
- Sprinkle on shredded Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 1 hour covered tightly with foil. I'll lightly spray the foil with cooking spray so the cheese doesn't stick.
- Then bake for 15 more minutes with foil cover off.
- Let rest for 10 minutes then enjoy with garlic bread and or salad..
The only thing I added was cooked, sliced, turkey italian sausage to make it a little more filling for my teenage boys. Even my middle one, who claims to. Fresh veggies, goat cheese and pesto add so much fabulous flavor to lasagna that you won't miss the meat! Get Turkey Lasagna Recipe from Food Network If you don't have goat cheese leave it out, or sub. Provolone, also if you don't like ricotta sub.