Brussel sprouts bacon potatoes and cheese sauce. These roasted brussels sprouts with crispy bacon & creamy cheese sauce are perfect for those who are convinced that they don't like brussels sprouts! If you're anything like yours truly and love the bacon, cheese and brussels sprouts medley, get on dis! Apart from our delicious feast, I am also.
The combination of bacon, Brussels sprouts, and potatoes is always a win, no matter what you do with them (Brussels and. The combination of bacon and potatoes really takes the Brussels sprouts up several notches. Remove potatoes and rosemary from the oven. You can have Brussel sprouts bacon potatoes and cheese sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brussel sprouts bacon potatoes and cheese sauce
- It’s 2 lb of Brussel sprouts.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 quart of milk.
- It’s 4 medium of potatoes cubed with peeling on I used Yukon Rosa potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 lb of bacon I used cheek or jaws cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of butter minced garlic and olive oil.
Leaving as much olive oil behind as you can, add the potatoes to the pan with sprouts and mix all together. Bacon and Brussel Sprout Salad with Citrus VinaigretteSalted Mint. Twice Baked Potatoes, Ham, Tomato Salad And Cheese Turn Overs Drain the pasta, then toss with the Brussels sprouts, bacon and sauce, and pour into a baking dish.
Brussel sprouts bacon potatoes and cheese sauce instructions
- cook Brussel sprouts half the 1/4 cup of butter garlic olive oil cook potatoes with the other half, cook bacon with sprouts,.
- in a pot add quart of milk heat melt cheese in milk add cornstarch to 1/4 cup of cold milk add to cheese sauce cook till thickens add potatoes to bacon and sprouts pour cheese sauce on top mix well.
Cool and store for a make-ahead meal, or bake to serve. Place into the oven and bake until heated through and bubbly and brown on top. This Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe is smothered in a bacon fat, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar dressing and tossed with goat cheese So why did I create a brussels sprouts recipe? It's such a great veggie Thanksgiving side dish and I figured it was about time I gave these little guys a try. Grand Marnier Cranberry Sauce Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Gratin with Gruyere Cheese Cheddar, Thyme and Beer Potatoes Au Gratin.