Ground Turkey Burgers patties. Turkey burgers are a delicious change of pace. Slap these moist patties on the grill for a special In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt Also put a light coating of flour on the patties just before you cook them ensuring that you shake off. I have been making Turkey Patties for a number of years.
Combine and let sit for a few minutes. Add in the turkey and combine well. These easy ground turkey burgers are tender and juicy. You can have Ground Turkey Burgers patties using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey Burgers patties
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground Turkey.
- You need 1 medium of onion, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of olive oil spray..
They're quick and a cinch to make – they'll be a family favorite all summer! How to cook turkey burgers on the grill. Make the patties and place them on wax paper. Make a little depression with your thumb in the center.
Ground Turkey Burgers patties step by step
- in a large mixing bowl,add all ingredients except olive oil.mix thoroughly.shape into patties..
- spray oil in a teflon pan. fry patties for about 4minutes on each side. untill pink is gone from the center and patties are firm..
Learn how to make Basic turkey burger patties & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. If you don't have ground turkey breast, you can swap ground chicken breast in its place. Load them up with easy toppings like water-packed roasted peppers, pickled onions, leafy greens and sliced tomato. After the onions have slightly cooled, and the remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir to combine. Use your hands to form four burger patties.