Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers. This delicious ground turkey stuffed peppers recipe is a healthy alternative to traditional stuffed peppers. It's truly one of my favorite ground turkey recipes! I made these ground turkey stuffed peppers in a cast iron skillet , but honestly, you can put them any old sort of pan that works for you.
These Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers from Delish.com is the best. When you need a quick weeknight dinner option, stuffed peppers—and the endless ways to make them—are here for you. Ground turkey is so bland, but it really comes alive with some salt, pepper, oregano, basil, paprika, and maybe another spice that I'm missing off the top I always boil my peppers before stuffing them. You can have Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 2-3 Pounds of ground Turkey.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Catsup.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare of Seasonings: Use what you have. I use salt, pepper, garlic powder, Lawrys, celery salt, etc..
- Prepare 2 T of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 20-25 of Saltine Crackers, finely crushed..
- It’s 6 of Large Green Peppers.
- Prepare 18 of Green Olives.
Then if you didn't want to heat up your kitchen with the oven just. Prep the ground turkey stuffed peppers in advance. Prepare them and cover with foil, then refrigerate until you are ready to bake. Stuffed peppers are great for leftovers.
Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Stir first 7 ingredients together with a large spoon..
- Stir in the crackers..
- Set aside mixture while preparing the peppers..
- Hollow out the peppers..
- Stuff filling into each pepper and set peppers into large baking pan..
- Cover peppers with more catsup and brown sugar..
- Garnish each pepper with 3 green olives..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours..
- Serve and enjoy! I serve homemade mashed potatoes with them!.
Prepare the entire recipe, refrigerate and then reheat in the microwave or oven just prior to serving. How to Make Ground Turkey Italian Stuffed Peppers. This recipe came out even more delicious than I could've imagined! The peppers were cooked to perfection, the seasonings and flavors were out-of-this-world and the texture was spot on e.g. no soupy mess in the bottom of the pan! Ground Turkey-Stuffed Bell Peppers are so juicy and have vibrant flavors that are always the best part.