Ground turkey pasta with green beans. Everything from one pan pasta dishes to soups, meatballs, lasagnas, and more! This Ground Turkey Casserole has everything you can possibly want. Featuring pasta, mushrooms, bacon, and other goodness, it's comforting, filling.
Ingredients of Ground turkey pasta with green beans
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sausage seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion chopped.
- You need 1 package of green beans.
Cooking ground turkey 🦃, healthy cooking. Ground turkey pasta is an unlikely combination that's easy to make with ground turkey, jarred spaghetti sauce, and some warming spices. We make this low-fat ground turkey pasta recipe about once a week; it is really easy, low fat, and the cinnamon and cumin give the turkey a great flavor! More tips for making ground turkey and pasta.
Ground turkey pasta with green beans step by step
- Brown ground turkey, then set aside.
- Cook pasta by directions.
- Saute onoin and celery.
- Add green beans to onions and celery.
- After beans are cooked add meat and serve with pasta.
Use a whole grain pasta for extra fiber and nutrition. Substitute different veggies – spinach, green beans, cauliflower, snow peas, corn, etc. Green bean season is right around the corner and I am pretty thrilled! Of course, they are great on their own, stewed with tomatoes or roasted with bacon Of course, if you don't have ground turkey you can easily swap in chicken, shrimp or tofu. Try broccoli, peas, cauliflower or zucchini. · Ground Turkey Taco Pasta is a super creamy and flavor-packed meal made a little lighter with lean ground turkey.