Steve’s Crockpot Ground Turkey Chili. This CrockPot turkey chili recipe is just for the kiddos (or picky family members)! A kid-friendly chili with ground turkey, corn, bell pepper, tomatoes and spices. It's super easy to make, I did it in the crock pot, but you can also simmer it on the stove.
Ingredients of Steve’s Crockpot Ground Turkey Chili
- You need 1 package of ground turkey.
- You need 1 can of corn (15 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans (15oz).
- You need 1 can of black beans (15 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce (28 oz).
- It’s of Liquid smoke (8-10 squirts).
- It’s 5 tablespoons of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ground thyme.
- It’s of Season salt (to taste).
Green pepper: If you're not a fan of. Super easy and healthy ground turkey chili that is perfect for a cold & busy fall or winter day! CROCKPOT TURKEY CHILI is a simple recipe that the whole family will devour! Packed with lean turkey and veggies, this makes a great meal any night of the week.
Steve’s Crockpot Ground Turkey Chili instructions
- Brown ground turkey. Season with season salt to taste. Drain after browning..
- Turn crockpot on high. Add meat to crockpot and all ingredients to crockpot..
- Stir and cool on high for about an hour or until it reaches a boil. Then reduce to low and allow to simmer for another 45 minutes..
- Let sit for about 10 minutes before serving..
I mean, I eat chili all year long, even on hot summer evenings, but it just tastes better when there is snow on the ground! It's loaded with lean ground turkey, beans, veggies and robust seasonings and is the perfect vehicle for all your favorite chili toppings from cheese to sour cream to. This easy Crockpot turkey chili recipe is healthy, hearty, and comforting. A big batch will give you tons of tasty leftovers! It's the perfect thing to pop in the Want even more chili?