Ground Turkey, Asparagus and Wild Rice Casserole – Can Be Made Meatless. Cook ground turkey on cooktop until brown. How to Make Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole. Cream cheese can be used for so much more than just adding a schmear to a toasted bagel.
No one will complain about turkey leftovers in an easy-to-make homemade casserole. Then, sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture just before baking. Ground Turkey, Asparagus and Wild Rice Casserole – Can Be Made Meatless. You can cook Ground Turkey, Asparagus and Wild Rice Casserole – Can Be Made Meatless using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey, Asparagus and Wild Rice Casserole – Can Be Made Meatless
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey (remove turkey for meatless casserole).
- You need 1 packages of "Near East Long Grain herb & garlic wild rice".
- It’s 1 of bell pepper (various colors if desired).
- It’s 10 oz of grated cheese (mixed package types works great).
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh asparagus.
Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice Casserole From ScratchYummly. Perfect for leftover turkey, this turkey and wild rice casserole is ultimate comfort food. Loaded with flavor, it's rich and delicious. Even better, it's really quick and easy.
Ground Turkey, Asparagus and Wild Rice Casserole – Can Be Made Meatless step by step
- cook ground turkey on cooktop until brown.
- prepare rice as directed on package (microwave method) ingredients needed that are listed in this recipe ex: butter, oil).
- while turkey is browning, cut up bell pepper & asparagus into bite size strips.
- when turkey and rice are done, layer all ingredients in casserole dish..
- cover casserole with foil – can refrigerate if prepared ahead of time. When ready to heat cook in oven at 325? for 45 minutes or till hot.
You can use the turkey broth that can be made from the carcass after the turkey is roasted as well – that's a tremendous flavor booster. This simple turkey and rice casserole recipe is an excellent way to use leftover turkey. It takes just minutes to prepare. The condensed soup makes the recipe an easy and convenient one-dish meal. Use cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup.