Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti. Beef can also be used in place or turkey, gluten-free pasta can be used in place of whole wheat. To make this on the stove, cook in a large pot with the. Kudos to whoever first did spaghetti squash in the slow cooker, best idea ever.
This slow cooker turkey recipe is my Thanksgiving tradition. This turkey version is a modified version of my popular crockpot whole chicken recipe that we LOVE to make all the time! You can use any kind of pasta in this recipe. You can cook Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti
- It’s 1 packages of whole wheat spaghetti 3.25 oz.
- You need 2 can of Hunts pasta sauce 2 cans 24 0z.
- Prepare 1/2 of Bell pepper( dice).
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 1 tsp of chopped rosemary.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh basil.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of lawyr's seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
You can also substitute any kind of meat you prefer for the ground turkey. If you would like to support. This ultra family-friendly Slow Cooker Spaghetti and. You can use whole wheat or regular spaghetti noodles.
Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti step by step
- Use slow cooker , turn on high add 2 cans of hunts spaghetti sauce in the slow cooker, start your ground turkey in a saucepan cook till done, Add ground turkey to the slow cooker with . Add onion powder,garlic powder,black pepper, red wine, Sugar cut the acid down in the sauce. Dice onion, dice bell pepper, minced garlic ,chopped basil, minced rosemary, Saute with Olive oil in a saucepan add to sauce.Let the sauce slow cook on high for 2 to 3 hours. Until done after 3 hours start to boil spaghetti noodles for 9 to 11 minutes. When noodles are done boiling drain, rinse in colander add spaghetti to the sauce add your favorite cheeses. Simmering for 15 minutes..
- Garlic bread ,green salad.
This recipe has not been tested with gluten-free noodles, so I can't speak to This ultra family-friendly Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs will be on repeat at your house! Ground turkey is much more mushy than ground beef so don't feel the need to pack them tight. They're not going to get firm until they're cooked Let's keep it simple! Let that slow cooker do all the work for you! I most often serve these over noodles, spaghetti squash, zoodles, or a bowl of veggies.