Ground turkey nacho bake. Make these ground turkey nachos your own with multiple toppings like pickled jalapenos and a heaping amount of ooey-gooey cheese. Frequently Asked Questions About Ground Turkey Nachos. I've found that a sheet pan is the perfect cooking vessel for baked nachos.
By using ground turkey breast for these nachos this appetizer recipe WW FreeStyle friendly with less SmartPoints. Cook until meat is browned and flavors are blended together. An easy sheet pan nachos recipe, made with ground turkey and baked tortillas for fewer calories and more pleasure. You can cook Ground turkey nacho bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground turkey nacho bake
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 packages of Low-sodium Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 can of Vegetarian refried beans.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced black olives.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Avacado.
- It’s 1 cup of Light or low-fat sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of low fat mozzarella cheese or low fat colby jack cheese or taco cheese.
- You need 1 of All natural corn tortilla chips.
- It’s 1 of optional salsa on the side.
Because we're using baked corn chips, instead of fried, turkey instead of beef, and a reasonable amount of cheese, they're much lower in fat and thus in calories than other sheet pan. While the classic presentation is to serve homemade turkey meatballs on a bed of freshly cooked spaghetti, you can also serve them next to steamed veggies, accompanied by white or brown rice or as the filling of a hearty meatball sandwich. Basically, there's no wrong way to eat these delicious. Ground turkey, black beans, cheese, and taco seasonings are all rolled up in a whole wheat tortilla for a delicious and healthy recipe your whole family will love!
Ground turkey nacho bake step by step
- Cook your already thawed ground turkey. When browned; add 3/4 c of water and taco seasoning to cooked turkey..
- Pre-heat oven for 350°F.
- While your ground turkey is cooking; cut up your vegetables..
- Heat up vegetarian refried beans in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Get out baking pan. Put corn tortilla chips on pan. Add 1/2 ground turkey on chips; refried beans; 1/2 veggies; add black olives; add 1/2c of sour cream (save the other half for next layer); spread with knife and then sprinkle cheese on top..
- Add second layer of tortilla chips. Repeat step 5; while adding the second half of sour cream; beans; and veggies. Add cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes..
Let them cool slightly and serve with ranch or salsa. Our hearty baked nachos are loaded with a ground beef and refried bean mixture, lots of cheese, and classic toppings. Serve the nachos hot from the oven along with sour cream and other condiments, as desired. This Ground Turkey Noodle Bake is a satisfying casserole using lean ground turkey, noodles, and cheese. It's a delicious and budget-friendly meal that will feed a large family.