2 cheese ground turkey burgers. These Turkey Burgers Are Perfect For Potluck Season. Turkey burgers tend to be drier so we added an egg to ours to help it hold together and give it added moisture. Goat Cheese and Spinach Turkey Burgers.
Spicy and cheesy, these are among the most flavorful turkey burgers you can make. Close patty halves onto one another, pushing the outside together to create an enclosed. A small amount of pungent goat cheese flavors the creamy spread. You can cook 2 cheese ground turkey burgers using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2 cheese ground turkey burgers
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground turkey.
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of dijon mustard.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of shallot finely diced.
Double the spread and use it on grilled chicken or turkey sandwiches. The lemon in the burger was really nice although the goat cheese spread was more herby then cheesy. I added a little more goat cheese for more flavor but I. Bobby drizzles goat-cheese-topped turkey burgers with lemon honey mustard.
2 cheese ground turkey burgers step by step
- Add all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. When it says "to taste" for amount, its because i don't measure sometimes..
- Mix all together and make your patties. I would of taken pictures of the finished result, but we ate them all..
Salt and freshly ground black pepper. In another mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, ¼ tsp. salt, and a pinch of pepper. Mix well and form into four equal-sized Divide cheese between two patties. Place remaining patties on cheese-topped patties and seal edges by pinching lightly. A tight seal helps cheese stay in.