Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs. See how to cook ground turkey in chili, casserole, meatloaf, and more. Trusted ground turkey recipes, plus tips for cooking with this lean meat. Ground turkey, crushed tomatoes, rice, onions, garlic, and celery wrapped in red cabbage within a white tortilla shell.
The turkey meat, skin, and fat is taken off the bone and processed with additives. Leftover cooked rice is mixed with crisp veggies, lean ground turkey, fried eggs and an easy Asian stir-fry sauce! Sprinkle rice over mixture and pour in Chicken broth. You can cook Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs
- Prepare of bit of butter.
- Prepare of some ham.
- It’s of chopped onions.
- It’s of ground turkey.
- Prepare of leftover rice.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of adobo (or any seasoning).
When the rice is cooked if there is still too much liquid in the pan remove cover, increase the heat and continue. In Taiwan, the turkey is typically steamed when preparing this dish. Could leftover, roasted turkey meat work just as well? To serve, scoop rice into individual serving bowls and top with a mound of the shredded turkey meat.
Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs instructions
- Put the ham and onion in the pan. You can cook it with butter or oil. (I used butter cause I like it more.).
- When the onion gets a bit of color, add the ground turkey..
- After the ground turkey is no longer pink, add the leftover rice..
- Crack the two eggs on top of it..
- Sprinkle a bit of seasoning. (I like adobo.).
- Stir until the eggs are all cooked and mixed with the rice..
Spoon the sauce over each bowl. Add the ground turkey, oregano, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Ground Turkey: I used lean ground turkey meat to make it even lower in calories. Steamed Rice: I'm using brown rice, but goes great with white rice or even cauliflower rice (for keto). Once you have all these things together, you can put together your Curried Turkey Rice Bowl in few minutes.