Ground Turkey Quick Hash. I used fresh ground turkey for this recipe because it's a healthy alternative to sausage. I added cayenne pepper for a little heat and spice. Top the hash with Parmesan cheese, parsley and additional chili powder if needed.
Topped with a simple fried egg, it's a healthy, protein-packed breakfast that everyone will devour. See how to cook ground turkey in chili, casserole, meatloaf, and more. Trusted ground turkey recipes, plus tips for cooking with this lean meat. You can have Ground Turkey Quick Hash using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey Quick Hash
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 5 of red skin potatoes.
- You need 1 can of whole green beans.
- It’s 1 can of corn (yellow,white,mix).
- Prepare 2-3 cups of cheese (any style).
- You need 4 tbs of butter.
- You need of garlic salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
A quick and easy recipe for classic tasty breakfast sausage patties. Stir in onions and hash browns. Cook until onions are. ketchup to each depression. Thaw potatoes on paper towels to absorb moisture.
Ground Turkey Quick Hash step by step
- Melt 1 tbs butter in pan and Brown ground turkey. Season with garlic salt, pepper, chopped onions/onion powder. Remove meat from pan when done and set aside..
- Chop potatoes into bite size chunks. Melt 2 tbs butter into pan..
- Place potatoes into melted butter. Season with Italian seasoning. Once they start sticking to the pan, add 1/4 cup water place lid on and let simmer till water is gone..
- Once the waters gone add green beans, corn, and 1tbs butter. Season one more time with garlis salt pepper italian seasoning and onion powder Place lid on. Leave on low heat for 10- 15 mins..
- Add cheese on top place lid on and wait till it melts..
Learn how to make a quick and tasty hash using leftover holiday turkey in one pan. Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti. Ground turkey, or minced turkey, is a mixture of dark and light turkey meat with remaining skin and visible fat processed together until a "ground" form emerges. The turkey meat, skin, and fat is taken off the bone and processed with additives. Cook ground turkey in a separate skillet.