Ground turkey rice skillet. Add the ground turkey, oregano, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Once the turkey is cooked through, add the rice, frozen spinach (no need to thaw first), olives, and sun dried tomatoes to the skillet. One-skillet ground turkey Thai yellow curry with rice.
Turkey Taco Rice Skillet is a one pan dinner with ground turkey, beans, corn, tomatoes, rice, cheese, and seasonings that simmers in beef broth. While the rice cooks, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the ground turkey, onion, and garlic and cook until the turkey is no longer pink. You can have Ground turkey rice skillet using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground turkey rice skillet
- It’s 2 lb of ground turkey raw.
- It’s 1 of huge carrot peeled and diced.
- You need 4-5 of celery stalls diced.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of uncooked rice.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken chicken/mushroom.
- It’s 1 bag of yellow shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Stir in the rice, beans, beef broth, tomato sauce, tomatoes, corn, chili powder, salt, cumin, and ground pepper. Brown ground turkey in large skillet. One-Skillet Ground Turkey Thai Curry Is Perfect for Meal Prep. One large pot of something like this ground-turkey curry with rice mixed right into the sauce will make fragrant, delicious, perfectly-spiced lunches for the whole week.
Ground turkey rice skillet step by step
- Sauté veggies with olive oil until cooked soft.
- Add turkey to veggies and cook til no more pink raw meat is seen.
- Add rice, and chicken stock and simmer for 20 min.
- Add salt and a little bit of pepper and cream of chicken soup and cheese. Heat through when stiring..
This One Pot Taco Rice Skillet recipe combines ground turkey, rice, veggies, spices & pepper jack cheese for a quick and easy weeknight dinner that is so delicious! This Southwest Turkey, Vegetable and Rice Skillet is creamy, cheesy, full of vegetables, lean ground turkey and brown rice. It's sure to become a family favorite! Skillet Taco Cauliflower Rice, an easy skillet dinner made with ground turkey and cauliflower rice topped with lettuce, avocado and salsa for an low-carb, weeknight meal! Need a gift ideas for cooks? ✩ Check out this list of creative present ideas for people who are into cooking.