Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet. Garlic Butter Turkey with Cauliflower – A rich and indulgent bowl of comfort with a healthy twist! CLICK HERE To Get the Recipe. Garlic Butter Turkey Meatballs with Lemon Zucchini Noodles – This easy and affordable skillet meal is absolutely fabulous in every way imaginable!
This plant-based, vegan salad is everything you could ever want. Garlic Butter Turkey with Cauliflower – A rich and indulgent bowl of comfort with a healthy twist! CLICK HERE To Get the Recipe. · Greek Turkey and Rice Skillet is an easy and flavorful ground turkey recipe that cooks in one skillet for maximum flavor and minimum effort. You can have Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey or chicken.
- It’s 12 oz of cauliflower steam in a bag or ½ head cauliflower (sliced).
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot sauce (your choice).
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Fresh chopped cilantro or parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of Red chilli pepper flakes.
- It’s of Lemon slices for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
This Turkey and Zucchini Skillet is a super simple, low-carb, one-pan, week night Once the turkey has lost it's pink color, begin to combine the ground turkey with the onions and garlic. Serve over a bed of spaghetti squash (or pasta, rice, cauliflower rice, etc) and top with some red pepper flakes. Serve with chicken, beef or eat as a light lunch. A slightly spicy, majorly garlicky and cheesy cauliflower skillet side dish that I love oh-so-much.
Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet step by step
- To make the Garlic Butter Turkey with Cauliflower.. Heat a large skillet over medium low with one tablespoon vegetable oil. Saute the pre-cooked cauliflower florets in the skillet, under slightly golden brown, make sure not to burn cauliflower. Deglaze with lemon juice, add in some fresh cilantro, salt and pepper to your taste, and toss to coat well. Remove to a shallow plate..
- In the same skillet (rinse the skillet if cauliflower has burnt) melt butter with one tablespoon oil and cook ground turkey, breaking the meat apart with a wooden spoon. When the turkey meat is no longer pink, add garlic, the onion powder and give a quick stir. Add soy sauce, water, and hot sauce and continue cooking, stirring regularly, for a couple of minutes..
- Push ground turkey aside and return the cauliflower to the skillet. Reheat quickly and coat cauliflower in the butter mixed with garlic powder. Add a drizzle of sesame oil, sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro, red chilli pepper flakes and garnish with lemon slices.
And because wings are such a great comfort food, a vegan-friendly option was a must — this recipe calls for cauliflower (ya know, instead of chicken), but will still be super crispy, nice and spicy, and of course, very satisfying. Ground turkey, quinoa, black beans, corn, tomatoes and Mexican spices all cooked together in just one skillet! This healthy and delicious Turkey Taco Quinoa Skillet Add the ground turkey and minced garlic. Once cooked, stir in the spices, chiles, black beans, corn, quinoa and other ingredients. Turkey–seasoned with a spicy Italian-seasoning blend–is served with tomoto sauce and wilted spinach over multi-grain pasta.