Ground Turkey 🦃 Stroganoff. Reviews for: Photos of Lazygirl's Ground Turkey Stroganoff. In a skillet, cook turkey and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. While noodles are cooking, spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
Ground turkey is sautéed with mushrooms, onion, and garlic. The solution was this Ground Turkey and Mushroom Stroganoff. This stroganoff recipe couldn't be easier to make and as I generally like to do, I made it all in my cast iron skillet. You can cook Ground Turkey 🦃 Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey 🦃 Stroganoff
- It’s 1 pack (16 ounce) of ground turkey.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk or creamer.
- You need 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s of Egg noodles, cooked.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
There were several things that I did to make this recipe lighter, but still keep the flavor. Using Ground Turkey (or other ground meat, like beef), allows the Egg Noodles to be cooked at the same time and in the same pot. For a more traditional Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe, check out the recipe in my This Old Gal Pressure Cooker Cookbook. This video recipe shows you how to make an easy, quick and delicious ground turkey stroganoff.
Ground Turkey 🦃 Stroganoff instructions
- In a large pot sauté in olive oil your ground turkey until almost browned……
- Add to ground turkey your onion and garlic……sauté for several more minutes……..
- Now add your cream of mushroom soup, milk (OR creamer), bouillon cube, black pepper and paprika, cook for several minutes…..keep on low flame as you prepare your egg noodles……stir turkey mixture occasionally……
- Boil water for your egg noodles, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain egg noodles and place your desired amount into a bowl…….
- Place a serving of your delicious ground turkey 🦃 stroganoff over egg noodles……serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
You can use ground beef for this stroganoff recipe. Some stroganoff recipes call for flour to thicken the sauce, but this is simply heavy cream with sour cream and it thickens beautifully on its own. Ground Turkey Stroganoff recipe that is very fast and simple to make with an easy homemade sauce instead of using cream of mushroom soup! I grew up eating and loving all stroganoff recipes. There is something about the creamy sauce mixed with the egg noodles that makes for some of the best.