Tempeh Teriyaki. I've been playing around with tempeh for a while now and have come up with an extra tasty version for you, my teriyaki tempeh. Teriyaki dishes start by marinating ingredients in a sweet sauce and after marinating these ingredients are then roasted, grilled or broiled. If you make this garlic teriyaki tempeh dish be sure to leave a comment and star rating letting me That's how good this Garlic Teriyaki Tempeh And Broccoli recipe was.
It may look funky, but the taste will outweigh that. Teriyaki sauce is famous for making everything taste great, and tempeh is exceedingly healthy. Combining them, we have a healthy and delicious Teriyaki. You can cook Tempeh Teriyaki using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tempeh Teriyaki
- It’s 250 gr of tempeh, sliced thinly.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce *.
- It’s 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce *.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mirin *.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar *.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water *.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt *.
Teriyaki Tofu-Tempeh Casserole with tofu and tempeh, broccoli, carrots, snow peas and rice tossed in a delicious homemade teriyaki sauce is an easy and filling vegan main dish everyone will love! Recipe courtesy of John "Wizard Baldour" Troy, master chef and menu planner at The Regulator Café in Hillsborough, NC. Make these tasty teriyaki tempeh canapés ahead of a party and rewarm them in the oven when your guests arrive. Serve with our moreish peanut dipping sauce.
Tempeh Teriyaki instructions
- Fry the tempeh until half-cooked in a pan, using medium heat..
- Discard the oil but not the tempeh. Mix all * ingredients. Pour * into the tempeh. Using low heat, cook until the fluid thickens. Flip the tempeh pieces occasionally..
- When the fluid is reduced and the tempeh becomes a bit brown and black, it's done. Enjoy as snack or eat it with steamed rice..
Add the tempeh to the marinade. Tempeh is one of my favorite things to make veggie burgers out of. Six years and nearly Homemade teriyaki sauce is super easy. Slice tempeh, onions and bell peppers into bite size pieces. Every time I eat tempeh, I appreciate it more.