Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce. Hey YouTube Family Today I prepared salmon in a popular 'hawaiian style' lunch plate dish in Yoshida's teriyaki sauce Shit i used: Salmon Yoshida sauce Wasabi paste Mayonnaise Seaweed Rice Seasoning Pan Fried Salmon with Crusted Spicy Mayo and Eel Sauce – PoorMansGourmet. While teriyaki sauce traditionally does contain sugar, our keto-friendly version uses a sugar-free substitute that is still highly comparable and tastes almost the same on a protein like salmon, which absorbs flavors very well. Topped with a spicy aioli, this flaky fish dish is served with buttered.
Ingredients of Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 12 oz of salmon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sriracha or tabasco sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sweetened condensed milk or almond milk.
- Prepare 1 of steamed white rice.
- It’s 1 of large avocado.
Honey Teriyaki Baked Salmon is easy, quick and flavorful. The perfect weekday dinner!" Last week, a few of my favorite gal cousins and I got together for a Well, I was in charge of bringing honey teriyaki salmon, creamy coleslaw, tartar sauce, and cocktail sauce. Of course, we went the homemade route. Easy Herb & Mayo Baked Salmon.
Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce step by step
- Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic powder, honey and water in a small sauce pan until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Heat the sauce pan on medium high until it thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon..
- Let the mixture cool. Then marinate the salmon fillet in the mixture for at least 30 minutes, but can be left overnight for more intense flavor..
- Lay the fillet on foil and pop it in the oven at 400°F. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Once the fillet is done baking, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and broil on high for 5 minutes to get golden brown top..
- Mix together the mayo, hot sauce and milk..
- Top the cooked salmon with the mayo sauce..
- Serve with steamed white rice and sliced avocados..
The salmon is coated in a delicious sauce made with dill, lemon, capers and mayonnaise and baked in the oven until flakey. Rub a baking dish with oil (any baking dish large enough to hold the salmon is fine). Pour sauce over salmon and garnish with sesame seeds, chopped green onion and a drizzle of the Sriracha Mayo. Lightly grease a baking pan and place your salmon fillets into the pan. Brush with some of the sauce and bake in preheated oven for Loving the teriyaki with the spicy sriracha mayo!