Pig in Blankets and Brussel sprouts with sweet plum sauce. Christmas food trying out BATTERED Brussels sprouts, fried pigs in blanket bacon sausage and giant onion ring from the fish and chip place cods scallops. The pigs in blankets flavour apparently tastes of sage and rosemary, while the brussels sprouts brew is a green tea. THEY usually belong in your Christmas dinner, but now Sainsbury's has launched two controversial teas that it claims taste like pigs in blankets and brussels sprouts.
We've got several twists on classic sausages wrapped in bacon. Our version of pigs in blankets uses a decorative herb sprig and a drizzle of sweet maple syrup to really bring the traditional side dish to life. Deathlake speaks on this tasty food product review channel with rainbow purple blue red hair trying it with the human Guinea pig. You can cook Pig in Blankets and Brussel sprouts with sweet plum sauce using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pig in Blankets and Brussel sprouts with sweet plum sauce
- It’s 1 cup of Brussel sprouts (cut in half).
- You need 1/4 of red onion (thin sliced).
- You need 1 pack of pigs in blanket.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet plum sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soysauce.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
Pigs in blankets are too delicious to be reserved for a one-off Christmas side dish – try them as a party snack or with roast chicken. Roast chicken with game chips, bread sauce and bacon-wrapped chipolatas. Pigs in a blanket make a great appetizer, they are always a HUGE hit no matter what type of gathering we're having! Juicy little smokies wrapped in dough and baked until golden.
Pig in Blankets and Brussel sprouts with sweet plum sauce instructions
- On a medium heat pan, add pig in blankets and fry them for about 5 min or until they 50% cooked then turn over and leave them to cook for another 2-3 min. Add some red onion and Brussel sprouts in and mix well..
- Season it with sweet plum sauce and soysauce. Put a little bit of ground pepper before serve. Enjoy 😊.
Crescent roll pigs in a blanket could not be easier to make! Pigs in blankets are a British mainstay of roast dinners and Christmas meals. Pigs in blankets are the ultimate roast dinner side, made with crispy streaky bacon wrapped round a mini chipolata. Encore: Bacon Brussels Sprout Pot Stickers with Maple Balsamic Glaze. Meanwhile, make the chipotle-agave mustard: Combine the agave, both mustards, the adobo sauce and a pinch of black pepper in a bowl.