Teriyaki Sautee Alligator. Recipe Video for Thin and Thick Teriyaki Sauce Full recipe: http Learn how to make a finger licking good Teriyaki Sauce from scratch. If you miss teriyaki sauce while being low carb keto, here is the perfect video recipe for you! Teriyaki sauce typically starts off with soy sauce as a base, and there's a whole debate over whether soy sauce is Paleo, and if so if you should use one that's gluten-free, or low sodium, or use coconut.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer until the sauce has reduced by half. This Teriyaki Sauce is the sticky, sweet and savory sauce that's authentically Japanese and totally addictive. Use it for a variety of dishes including teriyaki shrimp, teriyaki chicken and more. You can have Teriyaki Sautee Alligator using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Sautee Alligator
- You need 3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chive greens.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Alligator.
It uses teriyaki, chili sauce, parsley, egg, alligator, mayonnaise, bread, hot sauce, mustard, steak sauce, worcestershire, cayenne, ground nutmeg, horseradish, garlic. Japanese Teriyaki Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This homemade teriyaki sauce is a must-have in my kitchen. It takes just a minute to make, but is a shortcut to dozens of dishes – many of which aren't even teriyaki dishes.
Teriyaki Sautee Alligator step by step
- Mix onion powder, chives soy sauce, garlic and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves into the mixture..
- Pour mixture over meat in a suitable salable container and refrigerate/marinate for 48 hours..
- Add meat and marinade to a baking tray and cook a for 45 minutes at 350°F..
- Remove from oven..
- Separate meat from sauce and slice.
- Fry medallions in an oiled pan, adding small amounts of sauce until edges of medallions are crisp. Remove from heat..
- Serve with remainder of sauce..
See more ideas about Alligator meat, Alligator meat recipe, Alligator recipe. Seminole Sauteed Alligator Tail ~ Native American Recipe Recipe. You can use this basic Teriyaki sauce to make delicious Teriyaki dishes and sauces. This recipe is so quick to prepare. Our Keto Teriyaki Sauce is life changing!!