Teriyaki salmon. A must-keep Teriyaki Salmon recipe with an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce. Serve the delicious salmon with fluffy rice, miso soup and a side of grilled asparagus for a healthy dinner! Another really simple recipe using our homemade teriyaki sauce.
This post may contain affiliate To make this salmon all you have to do prep a quick teriyaki sauce, then pour over salmon fillets. I've been eating tons of salmon lately. This teriyaki glazed salmon is the perfect dinner when you are short on time but want something amazing. You can cook Teriyaki salmon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki salmon
- You need 1 lb of wild caught salmon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nature's season.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
Place the salmon fillets in a dish, season with salt and pepper and pour the sticky dressing over them. Salmon gets marinated in homemade teriyaki sauce, baked, then brushed with teriyaki glaze. This teriyaki salmon comes together quickly for a healthy weeknight meal. Bake the salmon and broccoli together, then serve in a bowl with rice & veggies.
Teriyaki salmon step by step
- De bone fish. And rinse scales off. Butter pan.and rub spices into fish. Both sides.
- Pre heat oven on broil turn down to 450°F. Then cook fish for twenty minutes. Till opeak in color.
- Add teriyaki sauce and cook 10 min. Basting often.
Serve the pak choi in shallow bowls, top with the salmon and spoon over the juices. Salmon is delicious and healthy, such as this easy. Teriyaki Salmon is one of our favourite ways of cooking salmon. Teriyaki is a soy sauce based sweet and savoury flavour similar to the Mongolian beef sauce. Just like my teriyaki chicken, teriyaki salmon is another popular home cooking dish in Japan.