Yellowtail Teriyaki (Buri-no-Teriyaki). Yellowtail Teriyaki, or Buri no Teriyaki, is a classic fish dish in Japan. Simple and elegant with the perfect glaze of teriyaki sauce. I like Teriyaki Fish of not only yellowtail, but also salmon.
The name of the fish is. Yellowtail Teriyaki, or Buri no Teriyaki, is a classic fish dish in Japan. Simple and elegant with the perfect glaze of teriyaki sauce. You can have Yellowtail Teriyaki (Buri-no-Teriyaki) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yellowtail Teriyaki (Buri-no-Teriyaki)
- It’s 2 pcs of Yellowtail Fillet.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1.5 tbs of Mirin.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of Sake.
- You need 0.5 tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 0.5 tbs of Cooking Oil.
Buri Teriyaki is Yellowtail fish cooked and coated with Teriyaki Sauce. Although a lot of people may think of Teriyaki mainly with chicken, fish Teriyaki may be eaten more often in Japan. Teriyaki means "grilled with a shine," and it is an important cooking technique for meat and fish. Modern teriyakis are often too sweet and, while you need the sugar to help caramelize the sauce, too much makes a dish cloyingly sweet.
Yellowtail Teriyaki (Buri-no-Teriyaki) instructions
- Sprinkle salt on Yellowtail. Keep it on place for 15~20min, if it's very hot day, better put it in refrigerator..
- Take away moisture on Yellowtail with kitchen towel..
- Roast Yellowtail in a pan with oil. After Yellowtail become browned, Add soy sauce, Mirin, sake, sugar to the pan..
- Simmer for a while, and that's all..
Don't worry about the mirin needed here, as it is readily available in most supermarkets. This is a very simple recipe that takes very little time to prepare―and you can. Mix ingredients, boil, turn off heat. Place fish skin side up on cutting board to keep flat. Teriyaki refers to grilling fish or meat while layering a sweet sauce using soy sauce.