Teriyaki tofu scramble.
Ingredients of Teriyaki tofu scramble
- It’s 400 g of firm tofu, drained.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of premade teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Teriyaki tofu scramble instructions
- Heat oil on medium heat. Stir in minced garlic for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Add the garlic, pepper, and chilli powder..
- Add in tofu. Using the back of your spatula break the tofu just like when you make scrambled egg..
- Add in onion. Cook until translucent. Stir in the sauces..
- Cook the tofu until its lightly browned. Serve hot!.