Baked Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken. Checkout this easy Baked Hawaiian Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Recipe at LaaLoosh.com. A light dinner recipe that is packed with fiber and protein. It's also a perfect topper for steamed rice, which I highly recommend with it.
The teriyaki sauces is so good. I added some of the pineapple juice to it. Make an easy dinner recipe with our Chicken Thighs and an easy to make Teriyaki Sauce. You can have Baked Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 1 tbsp cornstarch, divided.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce (reduced sodium recommended).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz.) of pineapple tidbits, drained.
Try cutting the meat into small pieces with toothpicks in them for an. Place chicken in a casserole dish. Combine all ingredients (except pineapple) and pour over chicken. Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method.
Baked Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- Start by cutting your chicken into bite sizes pieces. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside..
- In one bowl, place 1/2 cup of the cornstarch. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Dip the chicken pieces into the cornstarch to coat first. Then, dip the coated pieces into the egg..
- Working in batches, place the chicken pieces into the skillet and cook for a few minutes on each side to brown them. You don't want them to cook through at this point. Once the pieces are browned, place them into the prepared baking dish. Continue until all the chicken is browned..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and the 1 tbsp cornstarch. Pour over the chicken..
- Sprinkle the diced pepper and pineapple tidbits over the top of the chicken..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes or so, that way everything gets an even coating of sauce. Start to check whether your chicken is done around the 45 minute mark, which is also when your sauce should start to thicken up..
- Once ready, let sit for 5 minutes, then serve..
This easy dinner packed with teriyaki chicken, rice and pineapple slices will be your new favorite summer casserole. Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Skewers Grilled chicken skewers with peppers, onions, pineapple, and jalapeño basted in a sweet and salty teriyaki sauce Welcome to Modern Honey! I am a passionate lover of decadent treats + the healthy good stuff. I love to help others be successful. Hawaiian Baked Chicken: Marinaded in a garlicky-pineapple juice mixture, this is the most flavorful chicken you will ever make!