Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs. Everyone loves kabobs because they're fun to make, easy to grill and delicious to eat. How to Make Teriyaki Beef and Shrimp Kabobs. Fire up the grill and make these sweet and savory Teriyaki Beef Kabobs with Pineapple and Peppers.
Make Grilled Teriyaki Beef Kabobs with peppers and onions for a deliciously flavorful meal the whole family will love – you can even divide and freeze part! I add worchester and teriyaki sauce to this. Fire up the grill and make these sweet and savory Teriyaki Beef Kabobs with Pineapple and Peppers. You can have Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 4 Tbs. of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Teriyaki sauce (bottle).
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of honey.
- Prepare 2 Tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 Tbs. of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of thyme.
- It’s of Kabobs:.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 of lbs. beef (top blade roast), cut into 1” cubes.
- You need 1 of large bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow squash, sliced thick (3/4”), then halved.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, cut into wedges (1”).
- You need 8 of small plum tomatoes.
- You need 4 of large metal skewers (soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes).
Pair with a brown rice or quinoa for a scrumptious, nutrition-packed meal. Not only delicious but very easy to put together. Adds that special flavor to a meal. A ginger-teriyaki marinade and glaze gives these grilled beef kebabs a savory sweet flavor with just Sirloin tips are cubed and soaked in a ginger-teriyaki marinade before being threaded on skewers.
Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs step by step
- For the marinade: In a small bowl whisk together all the marinade ingredients until well blended and set aside..
- Cut the beef in cubes (3/4 – 1”) and place them in a zip-lock bag. Add the marinade to the bag. Squeeze out the air within the bag before sealing..
- Gently squeeze / massage the bag and turn upside down a few times to mix the contents. Place the bag in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Prepare the charcoal grill or preheat the gas grill on medium heat. (Partway through preheating, clean grill grates)..
- After the marinating time, place the beef cubes in a large bowl. Drain off the bag and bowl marinade into a small sauté pan and reserve for later..
- Over a large plate (for drips), thread the whole tomato first, then squash, bell pepper, red onion, and beef cubes (center) onto the skewer..
- Repeat this order (without the tomato) on the same skewer and finish with a tomato on the end if you prefer. Place the skewer on a large serving plate..
- Coat the heated grill rack with oil or nonstick spray. Place the skewers on the grill over medium-high heat. Grill for about 8-10 minutes per side, total about 16-20 minutes..
- Heat the sauté pan with the marinade to slightly bubbling and then simmer for 2-3 minutes. Pour this over the rice with the kabobs on top and enjoy..
Remove kabobs from sauce; discard sauce. Grill over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender and meat has reached desired doneness. Thread beef, pineapple chunks and vegetables alternately on. The aroma of these kabobs on the grill is wonderful. Chicken Teriyaki Kabobs – These savory sweet chicken kabobs are unbelievably easy to make and they're so Chicken Teriyaki Kabobs.