Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice. Teriyaki prawns and asparagus are grilled and served on a bed of coconut jasmine rice for a quick and I used delicate tender boneless bbq pork ribs. I cooked the veggies and pork while the rice was cooking. Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Teriyaki Prawns with Asparagus and.
Place the beef short ribs in a re-sealable gallon bag. Red curry and coconut milk gives this super tender rib recipe a taste of Thai flavors. Coconut-Curry Short Ribs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice
- Prepare of For the ribs.
- You need 3 lbs of beef short ribs, cut flanken style.
- It’s 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 piece of ginger root 1 1/2 x 4 inches long.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions sliced. Reserve some for garnish.
- You need of For the rice.
- You need 2 cups of prepared rice.
- It’s 1 (15 Oz) of can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of red thai curry paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
Saucy Coconut Curry with Rice Noodles and Garden Vegetables. This teriyaki pork stir fry is pork tenderloin seared to perfection with colorful vegetables in a homemade teriyaki sauce. Easy Grilled Korean Short Ribs Recipe Korean Short Ribs are my favorite easy go to grill meal.
Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice instructions
- Mix together all ingredients for the ribs in a large bowl. Marinade ribs for 2 hours..
- When ribs are done, blend ingredients for rice, except the rice, in a sauce pot..
- Over low heat, stirring constantly, bring mixture to a simmer..
- Add rice to liquid. Continue over low heat stirring constantly until starch from the rice thickens concoction..
- Remove from heat and cover while ribs are prepared..
- Preheat and clean grill..
- Over high heat, grill ribs 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cook to medium rare. Do not overcook.
- Immediately plate ribs. Garnish with sliced green onions. Serve with rice. Enjoy..
I read Bon Appetit's Short Ribs Slow-Roasted in Coconut Milk recipe, and I had to do my own take on the recipe. This is a cross-Pacific riff on Thai curry. These ribs come out fall-apart tender, and swimming in a flavorful curry sauce. It is not particularly authentic, but it is delicious, and can be. This hearty Korean style braised short ribs recipe packs a ton of assertive flavor – and achieves a slow cooked tenderness you'd normally have to wait the better part of a day for.