Teriyaki chicken. Moist and Juicy Chicken thigh glazed with a sweet and flavorful sauce!! Check out this easy to make recipe made with simple ingredients. It's easy to make this take-out classic in your oven, on the grill, or using your pressure cooker.
Even though it originated from Japan, it has become an American staple that everyone loves! Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method. Juicy and tender chicken is glazed in a flavorful homemade teriyaki sauce! You can cook Teriyaki chicken using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki chicken
- It’s 1 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Salt.
- You need 3 table spoon of flower.
- You need 2-4 table spoon of Oil.
- Prepare of ☆3table spoon Soy Sauce.
- It’s of ☆2table spoon Cooking Wine or Sake.
- Prepare of ☆1table spoon Sugar.
How to make teriyaki chicken with skinless chicken breasts poached in homemade teriyaki sauce, served with toasted sesame seeds. This American-style chicken teriyaki is a little salty, a little sweet, a little sour, and has just the tiniest hint of spice from minced ginger: exactly what you'd want for dinner after a long day at work. Teriyaki Chicken is loaded with mouthwatering sticky, savory and slightly sweet chicken. Teriyaki chicken is one of the most well-known Japanese chicken dishes.
Teriyaki chicken instructions
- Cut chicken,and add salt..
- Sprinkle flower all over the chicken..
- Add oil on a pan, and heat it up..
- When the pan is hot, put the chicken on it..
- Stir fry both sides of chicken with low heat..
- Take the chicken out of the pan, put it on a plate..
- Mix all of ☆ingredients and boil them on the pan..
- Put the chicken into the sauce(7) on the pan again and mix them..
- That's it:)♡.
With dashes of spices and herbs whipped into a sweet and savory marinade sauce, this chicken meal hits the spot every time. Teriyaki Chicken is a very popular Japanese dish and is so easy to make. The sauce is just a mixture of soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar. Just sauté the chicken and cook in the sauce (DO NOT marinate. Teriyaki Chicken is a very popular Japanese dish that is traditionally loaded with sugar and carbs.