Teriyaki Chicken. Moist and Juicy Chicken thigh glazed with a sweet and flavorful sauce!! Check out this easy to make recipe made with simple ingredients. It's easy to make this take-out classic in your oven, on the grill, or using your pressure cooker.
Even though it originated from Japan, it has become an American staple that everyone loves! Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method. Juicy and tender chicken is glazed in a flavorful homemade teriyaki sauce! You can have Teriyaki Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken
- Prepare 2 pieces of boneless chicken thigh with skin on.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of soy bean sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of mirin cooking seasoning.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon minced ginger.
- It’s of Some sesame seed.
How to make teriyaki chicken with skinless chicken breasts poached in homemade teriyaki sauce, served with toasted sesame seeds. This American-style chicken teriyaki is a little salty, a little sweet, a little sour, and has just the tiniest hint of spice from minced ginger: exactly what you'd want for dinner after a long day at work. Teriyaki Chicken is loaded with mouthwatering sticky, savory and slightly sweet chicken. Teriyaki chicken is one of the most well-known Japanese chicken dishes.
Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Put 2 tablespoon oil into the pan. Using medium heat cook 2 pieces of chicken thigh 3 minutes for each side. Remove the extra oil before next step..
- Put the 2 pieces of chicken thigh back to the pan. Still using the medium heat cook with the mixed sauce for about another 3 minutes both side..
- Slice the 2 pieces of chicken thigh into small pieces and put them over the rice. Spread some sesame seed over them..
- Enjoy it! 🤗.
With dashes of spices and herbs whipped into a sweet and savory marinade sauce, this chicken meal hits the spot every time. Teriyaki Chicken is a very popular Japanese dish and is so easy to make. The sauce is just a mixture of soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar. Just sauté the chicken and cook in the sauce (DO NOT marinate. Teriyaki Chicken is a very popular Japanese dish that is traditionally loaded with sugar and carbs.